Axelssons Turisttrafik AB performs order and school traffic with Västerås as the starting point, but with the whole of Europe as a work field. Axelssons Turisttrafik AB is the leading bus company within order traffic in Västerås municipality, and through active cooperation with customers and competent employees must constantly meet and improve customers ‘requirements and expectations and work to maintain their and other stakeholders’ trust.
The quality policy means that:
- It is the customers’ requirements, needs and expectations that govern our work.
- Every assignment we undertake should be performed with the best professionalism throughout the chain; from inquiry, booking, completed driving and invoicing to follow-up.
- Each employee must be competent for the task and be assigned responsibility and authority to satisfy the customer’s requirements in a committed manner, and work actively for long-term cooperation with our customers.
- We will work with continuous improvements and learn from our mistakes. This is realized through evaluation of our results and the establishment of new improvement goals.
- We will make sure that the customer is satisfied with our work. Through continuous customer surveys, we get an indication of what we can improve in our business.
- Make the quality policy understood by our employees and known by our customers, management, owners and partners.
At the management’s reviews, review and evaluate the suitability of the quality policy.