At Axelsson’s Tourist Traffic, we work strategically with environmental issues and we want to be among the foremost in the industry. We comply with ISO 14001: 2004 – Environmental management system guidelines.
In addition to following all, for the business, applicable laws and other environmental requirements, our ambition is to continually reduce our environmental impact in order to promote sustainable development.
In particular, we will work on reducing the exhaust gases and diesel consumption of the buses, as we believe that this is where our environmental impact is greatest, but also conduct the other activities in an environmentally correct manner so that pollution is prevented.
To achieve this, it is required:
- All employees in the company are well aware of the environmental impact that their work causes and how they can best limit the same. (Eg do not stand idle unnecessarily, run environmentally friendly, etc.)
- We have knowledge of applicable laws and recommendations
- Reduce the use of non-renewable resources.
- Use cleaner technology where it is technically possible and economically reasonable.
- Environmental issues are integrated into the business decisions so that we take the environment into account before we shop.